We have decided to open source AudioMate and encourage any OS X developers to contribute to the project which is now hosted in GitHub.
AudioMate 2.0 is now also available as a free download. For more information, please check Audiomate’s website.
Vectorscope 1.1 is now available on the App Store!
- NEW: Increased scope fidelity by plotting almost twice as many samples as before
We haven’t posted in a while and you may be wondering why! Well, we are busy creating a very cool audio app for the Mac and also began porting our Vectorscope to the Mac.
Expect more details soon :-)
-The TroikaLabs Team
List of changes:
- Changed: New application icon and logo
- Added: master output volume control
- Added: master output volume and mute state notifications
- Enhanced: Status bar information can simultaneously display the sample rate together with: 1) the master output volume (in 3 different formats: dB, percentage, and graphical) or 2) the clock source of the selected audio device.
AudioMate 1.2 is available now for sale on AudioMate’s website and also on the Mac App Store.
We are excited to announce Vectorscope, our latest and greatest audio app for the iPad with Audiobus support!
Learn more about Vectorscope on Vectorscope’s product page!
Tagged: Analyser, Lissajous, Polar, Vectorscope
Just to confirm, all our Mac OS X applications (SmoothCursor and AudioMate) are already compatible with Mavericks (10.9) — No updates required!
Tagged: 10.9, AudioMate, Mavericks, SmoothCursor
M/S Processor, our first application for iPad, is now available for download at the App Store!
M/S Processor is an Audiobus-compatible iOS application intended for audio professionals requiring Mid/Side (M/S) signal processing.
For more information about what our application can do, please visit M/S Processor’s website.
Tagged: audio, audiobus, ios, ipad, mid side, processor, stereo
We have recreated all the artwork that was missing retina-resolution graphics and packed it into version 1.1.4.
The update is already available to download from AudioMate’s website and has also been submitted to the Mac App Store for approval, so it should hopefully be available on the MAS in a weeks time — enjoy!
Tagged: 1.1.4, artwork, AudioMate, retina graphics, retina resolution, update
As the title suggests, the latest version of AudioMate is now available at the Mac App Store.
The list of changes since the previous MAS-published version (1.1) are:
- [BUG FIX] Fixed crash upon launch when an audio device does not report latency
- Adding support for setting the audio device’s clock source
- Minor cosmetic enhancements
Get it now at the Mac App Store or download a free trial from AudioMate’s website!
Tagged: 10.7, 10.8, audio device, AudioMate, Clock Source, Lion, Mac App Store, Mountain Lion, sample rate